Saturday, November 06, 2010

WatchPad users can watch Pacquiao vs. Margarito fight live, free, no commercial breaks


My PLDT DSL Internet connection at home is quite slow these days and working on an upgrade of connection speed to 768 kbps or higher so I can have the option viewing the Pacquiao-Margarito fight as being offered now by PLDT. This means plan 990 subscribers will need to upgrade to plan 1299.

WatchPad users can reserve their slot on or before November 8, 2010 at http://www.pldtwatchpad.com/PacmanMargaritoFight.html

For non-WatchPad users like me, one can sign-up at http://www.pldtwatchpad.com/SignUp.html

I hope that WatchPad can extend their promotion for this. For more updates, you can “like” WatchPad on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.

Best of all, WatchPad users can watch the fight live, free and with no commercial breaks.

With Manny Pacquiao now serving the country as a Congressman, I am quite nervous with his chances on this fight knowing also that Margarito is one big boxer and known for some "tactics". But hopefully, with Filipinos love and prayers for the PacMan, I hope our champion will once again prevail on this fight.

No comments: